Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedlite44

labeda genesis wheels

yup.. i have a friend that had these and he said he loved them the first game but he tore them up in his second game and there wasnt much grip anymore.. give revisions a wirl

The Genesis wheels are not too expensive they are competitively priced with Millenniums. Cheaper than Revisions, RR's Blue Flame and any other similarly matched wheel. The wheels are lighter than all the above models and formulated with a brand new endurance urethane that would out last any of the wheels above. If you or your friends have had a problem with any of your wheels there is a no hassle replacement on the wheel! The wheels are unbelievably fast and grippy and we stand behind our product 100%!

The Genesis wheels are not too expensive they are competitively priced with Millenniums. Cheaper than Revisions, RR's Blue Flame and any other similarly matched wheel.If you or your friends have had a problem with any of your wheels there is a no hassle replacement on the wheel!

Cheaper than Revisions and BF's, nice :) Have to wait for my shop to get them and i'll definately pick up a set.

BTW, is Chuck still working in CS over @ labeda? I didn't have a very good experience with him :angry: