Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarey

TPS Response Plus Stick vs all others

hey Scarey I got a response plus and love it it's so light and very durable. it's loud when it gets hit. And on really hard shots it vibrates but not to bad. I would get another one but the price is to high. Or if your looking not to spend alot the ccm h10s are good too.

Yah my Goalie partner in my tryout camp had one but i didnt get to try it on the ice, what curve do you have?

it's loud when it gets hit.

I noticed that yesterday when I was helping the goalie coach work with a kid. I thought the stick was going to explode a couple times.

i got a billington. when I first started it using my coach would keep asking me if it was broken when it got hit. Scarey what stick do you have now?

I was able to test out the new Bauer Vapor XXX composite goal stick last week. Great stick much better feel than the Response. Very light and well balanced. The stick just feels great in your hand

sorry im late but, I use a TPS Xhale 1 goal stick with a billington curve

it broke on me i can see the foam in the heal now

that sucks. the only thing that is messed up with my response is that the toe of the blade had a air bubble in it and open up a little. but beside that no problems.