Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Karly14

shootout miss

tonight my team went into a shootout, and i botched and missed, had i scored we woulda won. i feel like garbage so im venting...stupid hockey......

in one of my playoff game... i missed twice.. once when i was the first shooter, and again during sudden death after the first five didn't settle anything.....it's alright though, it's not the end of the world

Yea I did the same thing during a game a couple weeks ago and I seriously thought I was gonna be jinxed for the next couple years. Came back the next game and had 2g,2a and we won 4-3.... so don't focus on it hard as that may be.

thanks guys

never taken one in hockey...in soccer i was 2/3, but they're a lot easier in soccer...

the one i missed i was the 5th shooter and we lost - it was a good shot too, but the goalie read it and made a good save :[

thanks guys

never taken one in hockey...in soccer i was 2/3, but they're a lot easier in soccer...

the one i missed i was the 5th shooter and we lost - it was a good shot too, but the goalie read it and made a good save :[

I've played a lot of competitive soccer, and I haven't scored on a PS since I was in U-9. I've missed so many I don't bother no more. Hockey, I'm 0 for 3 in my opportunities.