Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tour Code 1

I can't tell from the pic but it looks like either there are two different chassis (one green that says CatEye, and one that is just the normal silver). Are these two different skates? Or is the new chassis green on the outside, and silver on the inside...which may I add, I don't care for. One chassis, one color! Also, I don't like the plastic piece on the side of the boot to stop against slide damage. Mission did a good thing by making this little piece felt-like or something. The plastic gets all tore up and burns away. The Mission material holds up, and doesn't really show damage.

i like i like! the only thing is like you said the side of the skate doesnt look like it will hold up. I will just stay with my graf 705's and sensor frame. But i want those weels so i need some help. I will need the bearings for 688 and i know that i can use the same bolt from what i have been told but what spacers do i need 80 or 60mm spacers. i have a sensor frome and which takes the same bolts as hummer so if some one knows that would be a help

All you should need is the wider spacer for the 688 bearings and of course the 688 bearings and wheels themselfs. I have blue max at the mo and sometimes use 688 bearing and wheels, you just need the right spacers.

Same skate, just took 2 pics of it..

didn't have a problem with past Tour plastic pieces wearing out, but then I'm not a real back and forth shifty player..more likely to go through than around..

so for the bolt on a sensor and hummer frame they both use the same bolts and spacers. are they 6mm or 8mm?