Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jay

Need to find a team in LA

Hi guys,

If anyone in the LA area is in need of a player, starting up a new team, or can put me in touch with someone who is in need, I got tossed from one of my other leagues for being "too good." I wouldn't consider 22 points in 12 games too good but whatever... Anyway, I play around the intermediate level (played Bronze A and still play Silver at Healthsouth) and I'm hoping for something within a 20-30 minute drive of Long Beach at most. I'll play forward or defense, whatever is needed. I just can't stand skating only one night a week. Can't do thursdays and prefer not to do fridays or saturdays but I might be convinced since it's better then not playing. Thanks!

WTF is a cack? And more importantly what does sucking one have to do with my post?

You could always try and get into a gold league at healthsouth too... they play sundays.

EDIT - btw that's for roller... not sure if you were talking about ice or roller.