Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

attn: montreal guys including goalies

oh guys i'm sorry....you know it the end of school...all the big EXAM lot of study...and i'm starting a summer job...i don't have time for the moment!

only time i could go with you...is if my summer hockey league play at Pierrefond like 1 hours before the shiny hockey...

me too with my brother. I was there today and they told me to arrive plus de bonne heure que d'habitude(earlier then what we are used to, I think it's that) because they think there will have a lot of people. I'll be there at 9h30.

oh guys i'm sorry....you know it the end of school...all the big EXAM lot of study...and i'm starting a summer job...i don't have time for the moment!

only time i could go with you...is if my summer hockey league play at Pierrefond like 1 hours before the shiny hockey...

Do you have school tomorrow? My brother doesn't have school tomorrow... Just to know

I know you don't have the same commision scolaire but...

hey kovy,

no i got full school till 23 june!(well i think i got 1 day off in the exam week(15 to 23))

but i need to get good marks...if i whant a nice pair of skate!:P!! i will be able to come after the 23- 1 or 2 time per weeks if whanted!

hey kovy,

no i got full school till 23 june!(well i think i got 1 day off in the exam week(15 to 23))

but i need to get good marks...if i whant a nice pair of skate!:P!! i will be able to come after the 23- 1 or 2 time per weeks if whanted!

cool, enjoy your end of year in high school, I wish we could met each other at least 1 time this summer, ;)

I know I'm by no means a regular contributor on the board, but I am a Montrealer and I do go to shinny at Pierrefonds and Bonaventure. Can't go too often before school ends on June 23rd, but I should be playing regularly after that. Hopefully, I'll see some of you guys there. Although I should mention I'm probably well below the caliber of most of you guys. Have only been playing for three years.

nice...would it be possible to try some stick..please!!! i know yglod you have the steath and a SL!!...i whanted to borrow some stick...to see who suit me the best..:$...please!!:)

If anybody cares, I am planning on going to shinny tomorrow at Bonaventure at 12:15. I will be wearing a jersey with the name "Rosu" on it. BTW I also speak French and although I shoot right, unfortunately I have no sticks anybody would want to test. Hope to see some of you tomorrow!

Hey guys!

I play in at 4 glaces in Pierrefonds...

Anyone playing in MHL (rec. league) this summer...?

Our team is always looking for spares...mainly defencemen...

hey... another week and i am finish with school...i will be able to play..maybe 1 or 2 time per weeks...

Div4, I.O.D.

Do you play defence?

No, sorry, I play wing. Going to be at shinny at 5:30 today at Pierrefonds, in case anybody else is going.

HUH, there is shinny on the week-ends. Reply fast please, I might be going.

Edit: I was reading 5:30 at Bonaventure(in my head).

Anyone have the phone number of Pierrefond? I don't want to do 90 minutes of driving to arrive there and there is not shinny. Also, how long is the shinny at pierrefond? (an hour, an hour and an half or 2 hours)

The number for Pierrefonds is (514) 626-2500 ext 55. It's 1h20. In regards to shinny on weekends at Bonaventure, there is sometimes. You have to call because it will vary depending on when they have ice available.

Anybody know the phone number for the Sportsplexe in Brossard? I'm hoping there's shinny there this weekend. If not, I'll be at Pierrefonds Sunday at 7:15.