Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sherwood21

Congrats..

Now I don't know him personally, but I think that a little recognition should go out to Pats. He won the Midget 'AAA' Top Defenseman award. Previous recipients have been:

Jamie Pushor - NYR

Mark Fistric - First Rounder, plays for Vancouver Giants

Derek Morris - First Rounder, Colorado Avalanche, Phoenix Coyotes

Paul Manning - Columbus Blue Jackets

Travis Roche - Chicago Wolves

David Schlemko - Medicine Hat Tigers, eligible for 2005 draft

Jason Holland - L.A Kings

BTW, this is no bush league. Dany Heatley, Jarome Iginla, Steve Reinprecht, Cam Ward, Joffrey Lupul have all gone through here and won awards.

Apparently he also played in the WHL for the Tri-City Americans and is on their protected player list:

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=84696

www.amhl.ab.ca

Congrats

What a stud. He must have gotten some good insight from playing with Belle.

Heh. Funny that you mention that, I've played with Belle 2 times a week for 4 weeks now. What a player is all I can say.

I've probably said this at least a half a dozen times on here before, but that kid is so damn good. He controls the game and plays it the way he wants to so well. Helluva shot, too.

Only thing that held him back hype wise was having Braydon Coburn playing in the same division... hate to change the subject but IMO Belle is the #2 defenseman in the dub and probably #3-4 in the CHL. Totally underrated in the whole picture.

Only thing that held him back hype wise was having Braydon Coburn playing in the same division... hate to change the subject but IMO Belle is the #2 defenseman in the dub and probably #3-4 in the CHL. Totally underrated in the whole picture.

Exactly. Coburn definitely got more hype, and probably rightly so. You never really heard much about Belle, but whenever he was on the ice against Coburn they were pretty damn even, at least from the two games I saw this year.

A close battle between the two but I gotta say that I would take Belle 100 times over Coburn merely because of the quarterback abilites that Belle has in addition to being able to be a pure stay at home defenseman.

Don't forget Belle's skating. Unreal, just gross how good of a skater he is. And his shot is a fricken machine, I honestly wonder why people say he'll be a 5-6 D-man in the Show. He's got it all, size, skill, heart, mindset..I don't know what more you could ask for.

Belle definitly has all the tools that you mentioned althought I not so sure about his heart and mindset sometimes he looks like a zombie out there although his 2nd World Jrs was much stronger then his 1st

Thanks for the recognition. I don't think I'm quite in the league of the other winners, but we'll see what the future brings. Belle is what most have said, absolutely amazing, not to mention a great guy.

Thanks for the recognition. I don't think I'm quite in the league of the other winners, but we'll see what the future brings. Belle is what most have said, absolutely amazing, not to mention a great guy.

Congrats man, hopefully a sign of things to come.