Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dietzie27

Nike Quest 2 inlines

i just ordered a pair of these on clearance for $100 and wanted to know if anybody had a pair or used these. tell me what you thought of them.

thanks,

jd

i just ordered a pair of these on clearance for $100 and wanted to know if anybody had a pair or used these. tell me what you thought of them.

thanks,

jd

Are the Quest 2s better than the Quest 1s ?

i had 3 pairs and loved them, they were each different. q1 q2 and maybe a q3, but it might of been a q2.

they q1's were great, but i didnt feel a difference in the bootds tho

I mainly play ice hockey but bought a pair of Quest 2's to sktae and practice stickhandling off ice. I really like them. They're comfortable and miles better than the cheap Rollerblades I'd been using. The only drawback are the laces that come with them seem a little short, but that's pretty minor.

A friend of mine has them - he loves them (with the rocker chassis). They're most like the Quest 4 ice boot, with a better tongue.

i also got the rocker.

i have never used a rocker, what are some of its pros and cons?

thanks a billion guys

I have used the Quest 1's and 3's and they're both very comfortable skates. My best friend has the Quest 2's and he says the same thing. Where did you order them from?

I've got two pairs of Nike Quest 2's - one for playing ball (skater hockey) in sports centres and another for playing puck in purpose built rinks on sports court.

I've had the skates for over a year and a half and are holding up fine. They had virtually no break in pain (joy!) and are of reasonable weight for their age. The only downside was that they came with abec 3 bearings, but once you've changed them up you're onto a winner - especially for the price you've quoted.

Hey I just ordered a pair of Nike Quest Shadows from Hockeymonkey.com

Was wondering if anyone has tried them yet. They are the 04's with the old school Hi-Lo chassis (just cause I am used to that style)

any feed back would help

Hey I just ordered a pair of Nike Quest Shadows from Hockeymonkey.com

Was wondering if anyone has tried them yet. They are the 04's with the old school Hi-Lo chassis (just cause I am used to that style)

any feed back would help

i have the roller-daddys wich are the step above, i also know someone with the step below, i love mine. they fit right out of the box and are pretty sweet looking.

great skates all around

I just got my shadows in today, got here in only 5 days, with normal shipping that was good. + for Hockeymonkey.com with that, they seem to fit good, and they Look Real Sharp. I can't get over how much nicer they look than my old setup (mission ProtoVS '99s). I'm gonna test them out Sunday Night.

I had them and hated them, i had to return them adn get mission a-50's w/ new wheels. its just a pain to skate in you cant stand straight up without losing balance.

i dont kno it could have just been me w/ nike skates, tell me how u like them

-tim