Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

43%burnt

blue lightspeeds?

those probably came off of the gretzky s.e nikes that gretzky wore in the outdoor game between edmonton and montreal. they were supposed to release a line of these skates but nothing yet and seeing as how they just introduced the flexlite i doubt theyll go through with it

yea they are deffinitally not painted or dyed cuz you can c the logos. I am tempted to try and buy them because my highschool team next years colors are blue and white.

they're probably ones made for u of maine, there were somes pics posted a while ago with players wearing these mounted on vapor XX's and 8090's. they're nice, but imo, they don't work with every skate, cause they looked kinda weird on the 8090's

No colored / tined Lightspeds were made for UN MA. BNH did make a small runn & quantity for WG's outdoor game in size 7 (263). If any other sizes that you may see, in other sizes are not athentic.

In the auction the guy says they are, but skates (BNH employee) i saying the only authentic Blue LS were made for Gretz in a 263. These look authentic to me, so the seller could be mistaken.