Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

festering

Returns

I just recently ordered a pair of Mission roller blades from HockeyMonkey and they are a bit tight. So, I know I have to pay for the shipping both ways, but since I live in Canada, does anyone know how it works at the border!? I don't feel like paying them again for anything.

I also ordered some outdoor wheels to go with my 350's, but I'm wondering what you guys use for a device to take out bearings? I just plan on using the bearings from my factory wheels, if it's possible. I just don't feel like messing with the skates right now, since I'm sending them back on Monday.

The skates I ordered are size 11, same as my old nike blades. It just irritates me when my big toe touches the front of the skate, just barely. I can put a finger behind my foot if I push my foot right to the front of the skate, but with the padding in the back, it really won't allow me to use all the space. I was thinking that if I broke them in, they would be a perfect fit, but I don't want to risk the warranty.

Thanks

Phill

You have a 1 year warranty regardless...Mission has great customer service

He's not dealing with defective skates, so it wont be necessary to go through Mission.

. I was thinking that if I broke them in, they would be a perfect fit, but I don't want to risk the warranty.

Thanks

Phill

You wont void the warranty......Break them in and see what happens IMO

I just recently ordered a pair of Mission roller blades from HockeyMonkey and they are a bit tight. So, I know I have to pay for the shipping both ways, but since I live in Canada, does anyone know how it works at the border!? I don't feel like paying them again for anything.

I also ordered some outdoor wheels to go with my 350's, but I'm wondering what you guys use for a device to take out bearings? I just plan on using the bearings from my factory wheels, if it's possible. I just don't feel like messing with the skates right now, since I'm sending them back on Monday.

The skates I ordered are size 11, same as my old nike blades. It just irritates me when my big toe touches the front of the skate, just barely. I can put a finger behind my foot if I push my foot right to the front of the skate, but with the padding in the back, it really won't allow me to use all the space. I was thinking that if I broke them in, they would be a perfect fit, but I don't want to risk the warranty.

Thanks

Phill

It sounds like the skates do fit properly or perhaps even a bit large if you can get a full finger behind your heel. Going to a larger size will not benefit your skating in any way and will break the skates down faster than if you did have the correct size.