Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zingbergeur

labeda durometer?

How does the Labeda scale(x-soft, soft) compare to the "normal" scale(74A, 76A, etc)?? I've been playing on a sportscourt surface that is actually an indoor basketball court, and I've been sliding around like crazy with my outdoor wheels(84A). I know that durometer doesn't necessarily go hand-in-hand with grip, but I just need somewhere to start! Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it.

Are you sure, (I am not saying your wrong) but I alway thought that Xsoft=74a and Soft=76a?

Thats what I was told too

according to epuck, labeda was 72 x, 74 s...check out their wheel site. they give additional info on all wheels.

x-soft=72a

soft=74a

what exactly do they use to mesure the "A"s what does this stand for?

It stands for the hardness of the wheel. The lower the number, the softer the wheel.

It varies from wheel to wheel depending on whether it is a single, dual or triple pour because other aspects of the wheel assist in grip!

Normally the X-soft = 76A

Soft = 78A

Historically Labeda's grip formulas are harder than other companies. Any other questions?