Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

2006 Mission Goal Pads

Are there any other websites you can host the image on or maybe email me the file...ptruckle@hotmail.com . If you do it would be greatly appreciated and I will guarantee you Ill never buy any roller products other then Missions.

That is weird...It shows up on my safari....You guys should just get macs and everything will be fine.

I even tried internet exploder to make sure it wasn't a firefox problem. I think Safari is the problem :P

After seeing a demo of all the mission 06 goalie gear today I wanted to chime in on my thoughts.

The 10000 Goal Pads were exceptionally nice this year pretty much packing every feature you could want in a goal pad. The pair i tried on were a 34" and felt extremely huge. The adjustable knee lock was a very nice touch to get that custom fit for for someone like me who like big pads but can custom fit them just for me. The offset boot channel is perfect for the butterfly goalie looking for that extra edge. These pads seem like a huge improvement from last year and when justin said they could be used for ice and after seeing them first hand i agree with that statement. What i was told these are limited editions so first come first serve im not sure of the actual number of these that will be made.

The 10000 Blocker was what really caught my eye. The blocker actually reminded me alot of a vapor but with a beast like sidewall. Very well balanced it had that perfect combination of weight and stability.

Everything wasn't an instant lovefest, the 10000 glove was the one item i just couldn't live with. After using almost every catcher on the market i knew what i liked and for some reason this one just wasn't for me. The last mission glove i used was a motion and was very much styled after a vaughn velocity shape with the glove being more round then an oval shape. In my opinion this was a much better way to go. The motion felt more like a infield glove where you felt like you had more control with the small catching surface. The new 10000 is just flat out huge it reminds me very much of a ccm blockade where it's almost a taco shape compared to a round shape. The pocket is pretty much the biggest thing i ever seen even bigger then a tps bionic.

The new Pro chest protector is heavily styled after the itech 8.8 but with it's added features it's something i would not hestitate to pick up in a hurry. It has serveal adjustable flabs to get that custom fit and with all the breaks in the padding it looks like it could break in very nicely.

Overall im very impressed with the new mission line up they also have an elite line to replace the motion series that looks very nice.

p.s: justin, as i was looking though the catalog i noticed in your picture i saw a "G" on your frame, could this mean mission is planning on releasing a goalie skate? If so anything you want to share?