Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hocckey77

Gay pride day?

is it like gay pride day today? i saw some girls wearing shirts saying "Gay? i'm fine by that"

i'm just wondering because it was pretty wierd.

is it like gay pride day today? i saw some girls wearing shirts saying "Gay? i'm fine by that"

You need to grow up a little dude. How is that weird? I'm wearing a Nike shirt right now but it isn't "Nike Day".

You need to grow up a little dude. How is that weird? I'm wearing a Nike shirt right now but it isn't "Nike Day".

I think that's a bit different different kobe.

In my school we had a day today called "Day of Silence" or something, and some of the people who support gay people that are too afraid to talk openly about being gay take today and don't say anything to anyone or something. My english teacher was telling the class about it because he is gay and was wondering if anyone was participating. He said something like 3,000 schools were partipating in it in some way.

In my school we had a day today called "Day of Silence" or something, and some of the people who support gay people that are too afraid to talk openly about being gay take today and don't say anything to anyone or something. My english teacher was telling the class about it because he is gay and was wondering if anyone was participating. He said something like 3,000 schools were partipating in it in some way.

There's your anwser hockey77

Guest phillyfan

Yea, most schools have the Gay/Straight Alliance club of some sort, and particpated in the National Day of Silence for Gay/Lesbian rights. Members were allowed to particpate, wearing a shirt, and were basically excused from all verbal assignments today! I have nothing against Gays, but there's no way I can see myself not speaking for an entire day...

hahaha thats hilarious ljack! I dont think I heard/saw anything about it in my school today. I dont really care one way or another, I know there are some kids in my school who are gay (i dont know if they're openly gay but they sure look like it, sounds bad, but , a boy in capris, sandals and a louey vaton bag..not to be stereotypical) and I dont think we did anything. On another note, I got my drivers license on 4/20 yesterday :rolleyes:

My school had something about wearing a paper clip on your shirt to show support against hatred or something. There was a poster that said during the occupation of Norway in World War II Norwegians wore paper clips to signify their resistance against the nazis.

Guest phillyfan
On another note, I got my drivers license on 4/20 yesterday :rolleyes:

Ironic.....sad thing about me is that I won't be eligble for a license until June after senior graduation... :unsure:

one kid did that at my school. i don't know if he answered any questions though.