Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

notorious#29

Anyone Used This Blade?

I stopped by the LHS today and noticed they had these blade on closeout for 4 bucks a blade. http://www.epuck.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ser...ategory_rn=1803

Last time I took advantage of something like this, it was with these TPS blades, one broke on the first snap shot I took with a ball in my driveway, and the second broke a week later. So I wanted to get some feedback on these Koho blades. To put it simply, Are they crap?

i had one there a ok blade. My problem was the side outer lair came of in the heat of a out side rink but i just ripped it of and it still worked. I think its worth 4 bucks for sure.

I think it only comes in one curve, does anyone know what the lie is?

compare with a blade you know the lie in your LHS and it will give you a good impression of what is the lie.

I want to say it's a 6...

I've got a couple left at home for outdoor use.

I can compare it for you when i get back home, only I won't be there for another 8 hours or so.

I agree with JR though... My experience has seen the hosel snap on a decennt slapshot with a roller puck