Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greech

?'s about custom Grafs

I have a few questions about custom Grafs. First, how much more do they cost? And, secondly, how long would it take? Any advice from someone whos had Custom Grafs would be appreciated.

It matters what options you're getting. It also depends on the dealer mark up, how much your LHS wants. It'll take anywhere from a month to 3 months. What are you interested in getting?

Mine are Great White 735's, they cost 125 extra (CAD), but you could want entirely different things.

I think mine were either $150 o $200 more. The rep was away so it took a little time extra to order, even with the problems it should be a 6-7 week turnaround for me, from fitting to wearing.

What are you interested in getting?

I know I want a pair of either the 503 or 703 great white's, it just depends on how much money I have. It sucks cuz the guy at my LHS is an a** and would want a lot.

BTW, Sherwood,nice avitar. Danber is the man

First, how much more do they cost? And, secondly, how long would it take? Any advice from someone whos had Custom Grafs would be appreciated.

The Players Bench charged me $100.00. I only waited two weeks by some miracle. Custom embroidery costs $20.00 for name on tennon guard. They told me Graf charges $100.00 more for white leather however.