Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyckoffplaya15

Sticks

Which is the Best Stick  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personal Prefrence.

My stick of choice right now is a TPS R2 Xn10 w/ P13 TPS pro comp blade

I'll give a Pro Stealth a chance as soon as I get it, and I've had good success with the Inno Novius this year

There's a thread that says what everyone is using in the ice hockey section.

oh geez, not one of these again......IT'S ALL PERSONAL PREFERENCE!!!!!

Yup.

If someone told me I had to pick the best stick that I have used on that list, it would either be the M-1 or the Si-Core grip.

Honestly, I like the Si-Core Grip better than the Si-Core, because of color only. Grip I can care less; I'd rather have my habds slide easier, i dont need grip to keep me form "Slipping" when does that ever happen?

I own a Si-Core as of Saturday (yesterday) Love it!

On sale for 129 Canadian :D

I don't know how you can include Tour in your list when you've left out TPS. I like the Synergy.

I have a Si Core Grip.. love it but i personally like the Nike Apollo.. they seem to look like they are breaking and cracking the first shot you get but ive had my Nike for almost a good 7 months and it hasnt broken yet