Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thoughts on Mission Wicked Lights Skates.

when i got my WL's(first day my LHS had them for sale) they were baked the same amount of time as regular missions. Im not sure on the exact time. I ditched the WL's after about 5 skates. THe vibe is supposed to help you with your stopping and turning radius. The vibes i had on the type M's felt like i could accelerate faster, but those things were just so damn heavy.

Oh BTW, if any of you are looking for a Wicked Light in size 10 with a vibe chassis, my local Play it again had a pair of slight used ones for $50. Ill gladly be the middle man if anyone's interested.

thanks 56 i hope they turn out well for me. jsut got them today. VERY nice. i love em lol :)

Sailrace, do u remember how long u baked them for?

thanks 56 i hope they turn out well for me. jsut got them today. VERY nice. i love em lol :)

Sailrace, do u remember how long u baked them for?

I had them done in a skate-bake oven at my LHS, i think they baked them for about 5 minutes total, but i can't remember to be honest.

Take them to a local hockey store, and they'll be able to help you out.

i had the wicked lights for about 3 years before the carbon frame broke and i loved the skate, they were so light and really stiff which i think is good, then the carbon frame broke so i thought i would get the vibe and try ti out, well that was the biggest mistake i made, that thing abs. sucks. you cant get enough grip when u go to make a sharp turn, if u can find a pair with the carbon frame go for it or replace the frame and get a sensor or something better dont use the vibe. or just get nike hi-ho i love them

how do u take the vibe off of the front of the skate. i like the back one, but i cant stand the front one. i freaking bounce, and it cantbe tightened like the vibe 2

i wouldnt try taking them off. You're probably used to the single rear shock that the RTx had, so thats why it feels weird. Just give it a couple skates and you should be fine. I tried taking the vibes off my Type M's and the got completely #@%!'ed up

how do u take the vibe off of the front of the skate. i like the back one, but i cant stand the front one. i freaking bounce, and it cantbe tightened like the vibe 2

Call Mission and they'll send you a kit for free to remove the Vibe crap...

Call Mission and they'll send you a kit for free to remove the Vibe crap...

i called mission and I have to get it from a mission dealer. y cant they just send me one? o well ill go and try