Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sniper94

Anarbour Michigan

My family is cansidering a move to Anarbour (spl?) Michigan USA. Any hockey info for here. Stores, Rep league, House league for my first year, Minor hockey? Pro teams. Any info appreciated. How about getting a job? :unsure:

Sniper94

Yea theres also some pretty good AAA teams and AA teams from around that area. Moving always sucks though no matter what. where abouts are you comming from ?

the national deveolpment team program is also in ann arbor. they play at the ice cube. mich st. is not that far away as well in east lansing. the plymouth whalers of the ohl are in plymouth that is about 30-45 min east on m-14. minor league hockey can be found in grand rapids, the red wings top minor league team. also minor league hockey in kalamazoo. echl in teledo wtih the storm, about 45 min south on us 23. this area(southeast michigan) is loaded with hockey programs, you will find one that fits your need.

if you do move the to ann arbor remember that you can't be a state fan living there.

good luck with the move

^^^^^^^

a kid from my school is moving to ann arbor to play for the national development program.....

my cousins live there, and one of the popular rinks there is the ice cube that has 4 rinks

unfourntently b+r is mostly on the eastside of detroit. the store that is furtherest west is in farmington hills at the city owned rink.

sorry jr should have taken time to welcome you. it takes some time to figure out the weather. but as a whole michigan is a great state. if you fish there are some great places to go. trout, steelhead, and salmon fishing is great, esp with a fly rod.

^^^^^^^

a kid from my school is moving to ann arbor to play for the national development program.....

my cousins live there, and one of the popular rinks there is the ice cube that has 4 rinks

2 of my friends are playing for the U-17 team this year. From what I hear its an unreal program that they have running there.

the NTDP is awsome. the U-18 team plays college teams as part of their schudle(sp). i have not been to anygames' but would love to take in a game. almost ALL of the kids go on to play college hockey most at the D1 level.

I saw the sign and just died laughing. How ironic it's exit 69...

I can't fish to save my life. Sorry :)

And those Michigan Lefts are messing with me...

the NTDP is awsome. the U-18 team plays college teams as part of their schudle(sp). i have not been to anygames' but would love to take in a game. almost ALL of the kids go on to play college hockey most at the D1 level.

I watched the U18 team beat my MSU Spartans this past season. It was a great game, and I think MSU gave up a late 3rd period goal to lose the game if I remember correctly.