Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CYA AAA HOCKEY

Hex 1

Slightly off topic I guess, but do the L2 and M2 have the same shaft dimensions? I really love my M2 with a Zcarbon blade. Weight wise, it's not the lightest, but balance wise I love the darn thing. I always find myself going back to it not matter how many times I remind myself not to. If the L2 is the same, I would pop a zcarbon synthesis in there and be pretty happy too I bet.

do u think it feels off balance beacuse the balde is so thin? or is it just made crappy?

I don't really know...i might have check it 3-5 min and try out other stick to see the balance.

But i always had problem with balance of a stick...so i might be too picky...some time it feel a bit off balance but when you stickhandle a puck, you doesn't notice it and that what is important!!

Anyways,i would say the blade is extremily well-made...maybe the ligthest blade on the market...i would really like that Mission put the HEX-1 blade on the market for tapered...and even standard!!!

To finish: i felt like i had 2 pound at about 6 to 9 inch of the bottom of the blade...That weird to say, but maybe the blade is to light and the shaft too heavy(IMO Mission never had ligth shaft,)

But again, like i say, the weight and balance is comparable to the V130,these two stick seem to be pretty ligth,but because of the balance being not so well-made..it felt more like a 425-445gr stick...

I might be off the track, and it just personal preference...and someone else will say i'm off the track!!! :ph34r:

Im thinkin about getting one but im not sure if its going to be to big of a jump from a zcarbon 100 yzerman to a hex1 100 Ribeiro what do you guys think?

Yzerman is a large mid curve with very little loft and a 6 lie

Ribeiro is a small heel curve with a lot of loft and a 5ish lie

What do you think?

Im thinkin about getting one but im not sure if its going to be to big of a jump from a zcarbon 100 yzerman to a hex1 100 Ribeiro what do you guys think?

Yzerman is a large mid curve with very little loft and a 6 lie

Ribeiro is a small heel curve with a lot of loft and a 5ish lie

What do you think?

so what mission blade would be comparable to an yzerman

The Leopold is a Yzerman clone from what I remember. Saw it on an M-1 when I was in MN last year and compared it to an Yzerman - same thing. But they aren't available on the Hex. Rafalski is your best bet for that.