Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nummer55

Force Sports experiences

I'm planning on selling Force Sports uniforms in The Netherlands / Benelux and I'm wondering if anyone has experiences with Dave Martin's company. I know they take care of Canada's outfit...

Tim

A lot of teams within Canada Inline use Force and you get what you pay for. Theyre a lot cheaper then Mission, Tour, Hyper, etc. but you dont get what all those pants have to offer. Just standard basic roller gear. Its equivalent probably to Missions bottom two levels of pants and gear but it gets the job done and thats whats important.

I currently use Force pants and I like them. I like the ventalation and cut better than my old Mission Wave pants, however; the sewing around the velcro opening came apart after a few games - my gf sewed it up for me and it's been fine ever since (over a year ago).

After a year of hard use the pants still almost look like new whereas my old pants had small holes in the knees and looked more used after the same amount of use. They're also pretty nice looking pants. Overall I'm happy with the pants especially at the price I paid - I bought them for $49.99 Canadian at National Sports Clearance in Toronto, Canada and the listed regular price was $109.99. The model I have is the SF-21 I think - the closest new model is the SF-22.

Their website is www.forcesports.com