Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miike

Custom Eagles

Im planning on getting custom eagle hockey gloves made for this season. Im just decieding on color choices. I am going to get the all white glove, but dont know the lettering and trim to get on it. My teams colors are the Mighty Ducks colors so i was thinking Teal or Maroon, but i also thought about the Chrome would look pretty snazzy on the white glove.

What are your opinions? What other color options besides white do you suggest?

I already know proposed shipping dates, I want to know peoples opinions about colors not shipping.

Get purple/teal lettering on the white glove. Btw i seen you live in NS. Do you happen to play for TASA cause I remember playing a team from there who was the ducks colors.

Get purple/teal lettering on the white glove. Btw i seen you live in NS. Do you happen to play for TASA cause I remember playing a team from there who was the ducks colors.

Im not Miike but i play for TASA, and me and Miike where on the same team.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
Im planning on getting custom eagle hockey gloves made for this season. Im just decieding on color choices. I am going to get the all white glove, but dont know the lettering and trim to get on it. My teams colors are the Mighty Ducks colors so i was thinking Teal or Maroon, but i also thought about the Chrome would look pretty snazzy on the white glove.

What are your opinions? What other color options besides white do you suggest?

Make sure you put a big target on yourself too. Those white gloves will sure stand out. LOL

Seriously, purple or teal graphics on the white would look best. Maroon is not a Mighty Ducks color, so, I'd stay away from that.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
I suggest you order them 3 months ago if you want to use them this season. we still get fill ins from last years booking now

Thankfully, we don't have you working in shipping. :rolleyes: I've seen how long it takes your sold items to get to people. :D

BTW, my dealers have been getting their custom product in a lil under 6 weeks.

I suggest you order them 3 months ago if you want to use them this season. we still get fill ins from last years booking now

Thankfully, we don't have you working in shipping. ;rolleyes: I've seen how long it takes your sold items to get to people. :D

BTW, my dealers have been getting their custom product in a lil under 6 weeks.

6 weeks? Eagle? I'm working on week 11 over here...which is expected, but its suprising to hear about orders recieved in 6.

Back to the original question though. I think you should get purple and teal lettering or the whole anaheim pattern instead of white.

I tried a pair of customs on at a showcase, they felt great. You can order them lined with calfskin (I think) that is treated for anit-bacteria compound.