Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyler9

Paintball

How many of you paintball?? Do you do it often or just a little? I just agot a gun and i think its a pretty sweet sport.

I have been playing paintball for 3 years now. It was really fun when I first started but I havent had to much time lately to play and paint gets expensive. When you are playing though it is awesome.

Guest phillyfan

Shooting what from your window?

Used to play, moved, no where to play so sold the equipment to cover hockey expenses. Used to own 3 guns, some Electric Spyder, Tipman 98, and an Angel LCD. Had a really nice Nitro tank, got a nice chunk of change for that by itself. Paint wasn't all that expensive if you bought in bulk...

I LOVE PAINTBALL!!!

It's probably my 2nd favorite sport. I go at least once a week, i even have a field in my backyard.

I also have, in MANY people's opinion, the best painball gun ever made, the DM4....

MVC-051S.jpg

that's my actual gun, it's sooo nice guys, all electronic and shoots like 18 balls per second when i want to shoot that fast:)

Wow.. U have a DM4... I would never pay that much for a gun ever.. Although I must admit, that is a pretty sick setup you got there. Not really digging the drop though :P Get an adjustable cradle drop foward on that beast and it would be perfect. For now, I'm fine with my brand new AM Diadem. It's a BEAST for the price i got it for. $400, retails for $700

I'm just starting to get into paintball. I have played a couple of times and soon will be playing pretty regulary. In my city there are 3 fields all within 30 minutes of me, and if I drove an hour there are a bunch more (yet there is only one place to play inline :( ) Soon I will be getting an E-99 avant and then slowly I'm going to do a Timmy conversion on it so it will pretty much be an Intimidator for about $400. Can't wait to get out into the field again :)

I have a spyder shutter. I used to be into paintbal lalot but i havent went since last summer because the people I used to go with just stopped. SO I have a $400 gun sitting somewhere in my house doing nothing.

Ya right Jackal, the rail puts the tank perfectly at your shoulder and the gun perfectly level with your eyes, rather that being level w/ your head.

I hate drops soooo much. That's also a peanut tank, which means it's wider than most tanks but shorter so you can get in tight, if i were using a normal 68cubic in. tank, then i'd probably look into a drop.

and yes, that dm4 was pretty pricy, like 1230$ us. if you're into paintball like i am, it's worth it, not to mention it's funner than hell to shoot.

that's a special edition color also, only 200 made, so i got a 1400$ gun for $1230. I love it.

i found a broken angel in the garbage at my local field. Pretty sick considering they're like $1,000 guns. I gotta figure out whats wrong with it, and then pay to get it fixed.

I have a Tippman 98 Custom for the few times i decide to play. We usually go to the sumps at Belmont and just shoot random stuff or passing cars. Its fun, but gets great when the people chase us.

and that's not good for paintball, shooting cars and stuff, that's the kind of thing that gets paintball banned in cities. DON'T DO THAT, it happened to a local city around me and shut a fairly nice, cheap paint field down:(

i found a broken angel in the garbage at my local field. Pretty sick considering they're like $1,000 guns. I gotta figure out whats wrong with it, and then pay to get it fixed.

I have a Tippman 98 Custom for the few times i decide to play. We usually go to the sumps at Belmont and just shoot random stuff or passing cars. Its fun, but gets great when the people chase us.

heh, if you ever should happen to find an Intimidator in the garbage I would be very interested in buying it off you. I need used Intimidator parts like no ones business :)

I don't have one. I don't own any marker yet, but will by the end of the week hopefully. I need Timmy parts because I am going to do a Spyder to Timmy conversion. Doing the conversion can turn any Spyder into a Timmy and for way cheaper than buying one.

I have a black dragon a low costing gun but it is pretty good, and I probably go once a month, but I wish I could go more b/c its so fun!