Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blahster

Question for someone from Mission....

Hello, I just noticed that the soles on my Mission skates are badly separating… both the front and the back. I’m hoping this is something that can be covered under warranty, or I’m really out of luck! I couldn’t find the receipt… hopefully that isn’t an issue. I am in Orange and could bring them in if someone wants to take a look at them. Thanks! I’ll post a couple of pics if that helps any……

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5637/skt12sc.jpg

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5453/skt25sw.jpg

"Put epoxy between the outsole and the boot."

If it wasn't so bad I would have tried some JB Weld. The entire sole pulls away when you flex it with even hand pressure.

True, they aren't new but I wouldn't expect a sole to pull away the way they have, rendering them practically useless.

Do what JR said, epoxy it my boss just did it so someguys skate that had the same thing happen. Doesnt look too pretty but it does the job.

Unfortunately those skates are way past the warranty state. Mission's warranty is for 1 year from the date of purchase. We do stretch that sometimes, when we know of a problem. However, with the Wicked Lights, outsole separation was not a common problem...

Sorry that we cannot warranty those.

Justin

Hey Justin.

Seeing as you said you sometimes stretch the warranty when you know of a problem, how about a pair of 2 year old D-Limiteds with broken DNA eyelets all over them?

I just want to be able to lace my skates up. I paid $399 for them from HG.