Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ra87

new custom gear from russia

dude, you copied other goalie brands designs... the pads graphics are from eagle, the blocker looks like reebok pro blocker, and the catch looks like tps xceed or itech X-factor 11.8. What's up with that?

That is pretty awesome that you made all your own gear and I can understand that you used other companies graphics to just get started. I see it like this with my band analogy. At first a band covers other bands in which they like to get used to it and then they start to write their own crap. Hes just copying designs he likes now and will make his own once he gets more comfortable with it. Good work on the gear man.

dude, you copied other goalie brands designs... the pads graphics are from eagle, the blocker looks like reebok pro blocker, and the catch looks like tps xceed or itech X-factor 11.8. What's up with that?

Seems to me like 48 hours ago you were pretty high on the Simmons gear (who are probably the biggest rip-off artists out there). I think ra87 did a hell of a job.

:rolleyes: Thank you friends, it were really hell job but as for me i think it is very interesting becouse my hobby is repair old gear, in my country to buy good gear is unreal and it is very expensive, for example helmet on head it was made 18 ears ago by my friend and since all this years i bought it in 30$ it was made by Plastic and fiber glass, and there arent any Hollows and scratchs ,my girl made new picture and in eyes we put red Srtasses which are poured on light and it is very beautiful. My chest arm i made like aegle, just a copy but Specially picked up for my body, my puds is a copy of eagle, but in interiors I have displayed the representation about ideal puds having taken the best in my opinion from everyone pud in the world, my blocker and cather are not ended now thei are here , but you can see what was before http://foto.mail.ru/mail/ra87/1, it is my first Experience and you can see new picture of hest arm

I'm sorry for my eanglish friends i just want ti now your opinion about it.

Thank you

Well.... i didn't know until Chadd told me and it was the only thing i could afford right now. Besides none of the simmons equipment looks like others out there and they haven't gotten into trouble from other companies copying designs yet.. <_<

I'm sorry Ra87 i didn't know all about ur country i should have asked you :( Good work on those maybe i'll buy from you someday if they're affordble i hope... ;)

drew

EDIT: forgot to add something! lol

Besides none of the simmons equipment looks like others out there and they haven't gotten into trouble from other companies copying designs yet.

Dude, not to flame you, but have you ever looked at Simmons stuff??? All the designs are damn near direct copies of Vaughn, CCM, and any other successful line of equipment. I understand their theory, (same level of equipment without the brand-name price tag), but Simmons would be the first to tell you that they take the designs and add their logos.

I'd assume since the graphic designs aren't exact copies, and the design of the pads themselves don't fringe on any trademarks, no company would have a case that the pads are identical to theirs.

it;s very prytty :D ? as for me i think there is only ono or two companys wchih are te leaders and another only copy ther designs it is the rule of real life, why not? :( ,

can anybody tell me about teams where you play and who help you with gear? :blink:

thanks for being supportive...cant stand how everyone tries to rip on ra87 when its his first attempt (and a very successful one if i may say) on making his own goalie gear from scratch.

thanks for being supportive...cant stand how everyone tries to rip on ra87 when its his first attempt (and a very successful one if i may say) on making his own goalie gear from scratch.

i am impressed with his stuff im just saying what i saw in the pics thats all. the catcher just needs to be reinforced more and the blocker needed a not so bulky thumb. a suggestion could be and do what louisville did and use a player glove. i think if an eagle glove was used and then put the blocking area ontop with a strap going around and through the glove thatd be wicked. the pads do look good only thing id suggest would add many thing blocks or one big thick one to the inner knee and adding a leather liner for duability.