Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockechamp14

BJB Shootout

Hey, what about this big controversy they are talking about on the Midgetboard, where the GBL Bruins and Mid Fairfield (same league) wanted to advance, and supposedly prearranged to tie. The game went with 0 shots and 0 points, they tied, moved on, and the Boston Junior bruins (a different team) gave up their spot to Portland on Sunday morning so they would not be screwed. Did any of you see this action?

Hey, what about this big controversy they are talking about on the Midgetboard, where the GBL Bruins and Mid Fairfield (same league) wanted to advance, and supposedly prearranged to tie.  The game went with 0 shots and 0 points, they tied, moved on, and the Boston Junior bruins (a different team) gave up their spot to Portland on Sunday morning so they would not be screwed.  Did any of you see this action?

I didn't see it, but half the team is kids from my school on mid-fairfield.

Also, I heard about it from one of the kids in my enviro class, he said they basically just kinda threw the puck around.

Can I see the thread? I don't see why the Jr. Bruins gave up thier spot either way though.

Biff can you post or PM me a link to wherever they're talking about this?