Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

CCM 1052

CCM 1052

Fit- The foam lining is probably one of the most comfortable materials I've ever felt in a helmet, very soft. I hope that it's the same in the Jofa 690. I found that the 1052 sits lower on the head then last years HT500, which is a good thing. The shape of the helmet is probably best suited for a player with a wider head. The helmet does at times feel a bit bulky. 9/10

Protection- I've been hit in the head with sticks a number of times in this bucket and have to say it absorbed the shock pretty well. This helmet is CSA, HECC and CE approved. 9/10

Weight- I was surprised at how light this helmet was. It actually feels lighter then my HC100. This was just an added bonus. 9.5/10

Durability- After using the helmet for just over 3 months, the interior still looks great. Nothing is peeling, and everything is still in original order. The exterior has the usual scuffs and scratches you'd expect. Nothing major. 9/10

Intangibles- The reason I'm still using this helmet is because of how comfortable the foam liner is, as well as its light weight. I'm not the greatest fan of the look. 8.5/10

Conclusion- This is probably the most comfortable helmet I've ever worn. If the Jofa 690 has the same foam liner I will have to give it a try to. I just wish it was a bit more narrow. I give it an 8/10.