Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

A new rangers acquisition

What is this bad side to FF? Irresponsible on and off the ice? What, does he get drunk on vodka and hang out with Russian strippers and come to practice hungover or something?

Lol a letter from PETA for a fur coat! I've seen pics of Sergei in a black fur coat in Moscow. Apparently fur is the new ghetto fabulous for Russians.

Isn't it funny he said he won't play in the minors for the Canucks, but ended up in the minors after he gets traded?

I think he could still be an NHL'er, just gotta mature A LOT more

please do not compare ff to gretz...

ff is amazing.  he shows dashes of excellence but general lee speaking, really disapointing.  we canucks fans are not a big fan.

the only thing I want to mean is that now he is a zero but if gets some good years in the NHL, he will be consider a great player.

BTW, I don't understand why Joe Rullier did not make the Rangers roster?

i feel for rullier, he trains at same gym as me at home kovy, and skates withthe bonaventure guys after shinny some times, but when i saw him he was always so slow.

ps.s off topic, but does anyone know where jason doig is this year?

Isn't it funny he said he won't play in the minors for the Canucks, but ended up in the minors after he gets traded?

I think he could still be an NHL'er, just gotta mature A LOT more

He probably felt that even 100 pts in the minors for the Canucks wouldn't get him onto the team and just wanted out unless he was shown that they had given him a clean slate. They didn't give him a clean slate so he said trade me or play me on the NHL team. Now he's in the AHL, but with a different org and that clean slate he probably wanted. All just assumptions, but they make sense in my mind.

ff is amazing.  he shows dashes of excellence but general lee speaking, really disapointing.  we canucks fans are not a big fan.

the only thing I want to mean is that now he is a zero but if gets some good years in the NHL, he will be consider a great player.

i feel for rullier, he trains at same gym as me at home kovy, and skates withthe bonaventure guys after shinny some times, but when i saw him he was always so slow.

Doig tried out with the Canucks but was let go, he was injured and wasn't too impressive appearantly when he did get a chance to play....

And I don't think FF will ever score 100pts wherever he plays....talented as he is I just don't see it

That link that Theo put up really nails the issue of Fedor on the head. He is totally compared to his brother and gets in alot of shit. Nonetheless hes young and still has plenty of oppurtunity to prove himself as a good first or second liner with the up & coming New York Rangers.

I know, that's where I saw him for the first time. He did impressed me A LOT with his awesome snap shot.

Here where is Doig, in the AHL. He didn't have the mobility to play there this year, IMO. http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdispla...pid%5B%5D=14467

I've seen havlat there too with the bonaventure guys with Milan Michalek from SJ.