Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alex

Innovative 1100 Senior Taper - $89.99CA

Hey Everybody

I just called The hockey shop and they have them in stock now. They just got them in last night

I'm not sure how much they are in US$ and I don't see them on the website yet. I'll be driving over and picking one up tomorrow so I'll let you all know how i like it

Thanks

It's about 66.00 US. When I ordered mine, the guy said they probably won't put them up on the site because they had a limited supply. I would just call them.

I AM VERY VERY CONFUSED !!

Hockey shop says their tapered innovative shafts are 48" in length and 360 grams when hockeyoutlet.com tapered innovative shafts are 51" in length and 315 grams ???!!! Whos right and whos wrong ???

yes..that is correct

however he also said that they will be recieving about 100 more 220 flex in about a week

Yes as for that the tapered shaft... what handle is it ?? Is it a 5 because a five is very square and it hurts your hands when you take shots.... I like the newer inno 1100 that hockey outlet carries ... do you know what handle that is ??

Anyone planning on going to purchase one? I read that on the other thread that they have some 51 inch shafts, however when i emailed them they said they only had 48 inch shafts. If someone could pick me up a 51 inch shaft I'd gladly pay them back and little more for their troubles.

How can the hockey shop sell them for 89.99 CA and H&SO is selling the tapered 1100 for $109 USD? Does it being a federov shaft make it that big a difference or am I really missing something.

How can the hockey shop sell them for 89.99 CA and H&SO is selling the tapered 1100 for $109 USD? Does it being a federov shaft make it that big a difference or am I really missing something.

The tapered shafts are not the federov shafts. The federovs are all standard shafts. I'm assuming that they can sell these for that price because they bought a whole crap load of them on closeout from somewhere.

Is there a big difference in performance between the tapered a non-tapered? Is the tapered worth the extra money?

Is there a big difference in performance between the tapered a non-tapered? Is the tapered worth the extra money?

That is what i would like to know, but from what i heard the tapered gives u the lowest kick point so it perfroms close to a OPS but iam not quite sure if its worth the extra money and lack of blade selection

How can the hockey shop sell them for 89.99 CA and H&SO is selling the tapered 1100 for $109 USD?  Does it being a federov shaft make it that big a difference or am I really missing something.

The tapered shafts are not the federov shafts. The federovs are all standard shafts. I'm assuming that they can sell these for that price because they bought a whole crap load of them on closeout from somewhere.

Federov Tapers

I'm confused...are we talking about the same shafts?