Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy legs

Koho Ultimate blade

Looking for a clone of this blade.

I love it, I just hate the fact that

a) It's plastic

B) I break one every 2-3 days (right at the Hosel)

c) too damn heavy

I'll probably end up getting custom ones done at legend, but till then any help would be appreciated.

yes it is a pretty good mid...

The lindros blade looks a little small to me though.

As far as the iggy or bure goes, I'll give them a try.

Thanks for the help.

Looking for a clone of this blade.

I love it, I just hate the fact that

a) It's plastic

B) I break one every 2-3 days (right at the Hosel)

c) too damn heavy

I'll probably end up getting custom ones done at legend, but till then any help would be appreciated.

Not sure that anyone does custom ABS blades. You looking mainly for the curves or the blade itself? I guess I am confused.

Sorry let me clear this up. I'm sending one of the "ultimates" to legend, to get wood blades made up.

Until they get done, I need to look at other options for blades and since I really like the "curve " of the ultimate I'm looking for similar retail clones. I would rather stay away from ABS, since I get a better feel for the puck with wood. But at this point i don't care what they're made of as long as they last a Little longer than the ultimates.

Hope that helps.

Thanks again for the help.

any chance we could a curve description or a pic would be even better. From the big Mid description all I can think of is Yzerman, Brendl, etc...

Once I figure out how to get one up I'll post it.

As far as specs of the blade go, I've tried asking Koho what they were but they never got back to me.

Basically it's mid curve (1/2 inch ?)

very slightly open face

Sqaure toe

Lie (?)

Sorry for all the confusion, I guess I was just hoping someone knows or uses that blade and had any input.

Thanks again.