Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave

NHL broadcasting in Europe deal

The NHL today has signed an agreement with European sports broadcaster NASN:

http://www.nhl.com/news/2005/10/237900.html

NASN will show 200 (!) NHL games in Europe this season. Starting next season they will have exclusive rights to broadcast NHL games in Europe.

First thing tomorrow morning for me is to call my local cable provider ISH to sign up for their sports package containing NASN for laughable narr.gif 3.50 Euro (4.20 USD) per month.

This is a GREAT day for European hockey fans! wos_sport2.gif

Are you serious ? That would be like the best thing EVER !

Do you have ISH Cable or ISH Sattelite or something like that ?

How can i order that from ISH ?

Sven it all depends on who is your local cable provider.

ISH the the cable provider for most part of Northrhine-Westphalia. Check out their website www.ish.de to see if ISH is available in your area. You need their basic (analog) cable package (approx. 14 Euro) plus their digital sports package (3.50 Euro).

Cable providers in other areas offer similar packages containing NASN. Check out www.nasneurope.com to see who their partners are.

However, you cannot receive NASN via Satellite yet.

Well you need ish PlusTV, which is like Premiere with a Box and stuff..

That sucks.

Die einmalige Aktivierungsgebühr beträgt 14,95 €. ish Free kann auch alleine beauftragt werden. In diesem Fall beträgt die digitale Grundgebühr 1,25 € monatlich; alternativ 12,00 € bei jährlicher Vorauszahlung. Die Set-Top-Box kann bei der Beauftragung von nur ish Free nur zu einem Preis von 149,00 € bezogen werden.

Programmpakete. + NASN (3.50) = too much cash :(

Errr nope. It's 2 € digitale Grundgebühr + 3.50 Sports = 5.50 €. You can get a digital set-top box for like 50 € on ebay.

Dude i dont even have OLN...it doesnt come with the Cox Digital cable 'package' i have, but I bought the Center Ice package so whateever...

I have OLN but it's the damn Canadian Version where there isn't a thing resembling close to hockey.

I've only seen the NYR/Philly game and Dallas/Phoenix so there's been nothing resembling hockey on my end either.

Not when you have to watch the leafs, there more like those old canadian 2 dollar bills. Atleast I can watch the flames on sportsnet. :unsure:

living in the Leafs region I find that far to much of Canadian Broadcasting revolves around the Leafs not only here but other places in the contry. I dont know if it's because the studios are based out of here or what. It's frustrating because if your not a leafs fan its just stupid. Some have said that we here live in the Hockey Capital of the world but it jsut seems a bit retarted.