Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasper

Need a girdle/jock

I was looking for a inline girdle/jock and found this one on epuck but by the time i was going to order it my size was gone

epuck

i was wondering if anybody knew of a website that has this in medium, or do any of you know of any decent inline hockey girdles that are very light, and dont have many pads

I was looking for a inline girdle/jock and found this one on epuck but by the time i was going to order it my size was gone

epuck

i was wondering if anybody knew of a website that has this in medium, or do any of you know of any decent inline hockey girdles that are very light, and dont have many pads

If you can wait a week or so....

Wait until the new 06 Mission stuff comes out. Get the Thorax Girdle. It has a built in jock and looks to be better quality than what you were about to purchase.

If you can wait a week or so....

Wait until the new 06 Mission stuff comes out. Get the Thorax Girdle. It has a built in jock and looks to be better quality than what you were about to purchase.

Amen to that.....

I wear one of the WSI's when I ref. It really offers much less protection than the thorax and I plan to switch when we get ours.

justin do you know when the mission thorax will be available and what the pricetag will be?

$49 and they should be showing up in stores over the next couple of weeks.

justin do you know when the mission thorax will be available and what the pricetag will be?

$49 and they should be showing up in stores over the next couple of weeks.

Perfect. I've dropped about 40 pounds the last 4 months, so I've got an excuse to pick up a new girdle. I've been pretty happy with the d-2, but the Thorax looks bitchin.

Nope......Im ordering a PF10 girdle instead

let me know how those PF10's are... i've had my eye on them for a while cause my D2 girdle just flaps around way to much.. it's either the PF10 or the new thorax for me

since we're talking about dates does anyone know when the need mission 10000 pants are coming out?

Same time as the rest of the Mission inline stuff.