Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RollerSnake

Best Stick For Forward?

what do you reckon is the best stick around at the moment for a forward player?

i need to start thinking bout getting a new stick soon but don't wanna spend too much money lol, oh and i'm more of a sniper than a big slap shotter

Cheers

Something whippy then? Anything 85 flex I guess. Then again, I use a good ol East Z-carbon woody for inline.

Whatever floats your boat, eh?

Best stick for a forward? The one with the curve flex and shape you like best thats in your price range. There's a ton of sticks in the ice hockey forum and by searching a bit you'll find a ton of info. Alot of people prefer shafts for inline as you can change the blades, which tend to wear quicker than the shafts.

well if you want a cheaper stick i sugest looking at some of the last year model sticks if there are any left or maybe even some pro stock sticks. The curve and flex and shaft shape are all up to you tho.

what do you reckon is the best stick around at the moment for a forward player?

i need to start thinking bout getting a new stick soon but don't wanna spend too much money lol, oh and i'm more of a sniper than a big slap shotter

Cheers

There is no correct answer to this question.