Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krog7d7

Synergy II pics/info from Epuck

I have both the Synthesis from last year and the new Synergy 11. I have to say that the true suckers in this game are the guys that buy the ops shafts. At least with the tapered shaft you experience the same tapered technology at a much more economical price range. The shafts are the same dimensions on the senior models. The intermediate may be rounded but the senior is not. And yes the paint chips but who cares, don't they all?

What's he saying with this? Who's the sucker? The guy who buys a tapered shaft or the guy that buys a broken OPS shaft? Isn't it the same technology if you cut it at the same place.

In an earlier post Mack wrote:

Someone here has to be the first sucker to go for one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-2006-Easton-Synerg...1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm simply stating that we meaning the people that buy these shafts are being much more economical than the guys that buy the ONE PIECE STICKS, such as the stealth for 210 US. I'm not talking about the people that use the cut shaft. You also don't achieve the same length when you cut it. I tried that with a Synergy and cut it at the exact spot to fit a Synthesis blade. I ended up giving it to my daughter because it was too short after the cut. All that I'm saying is buy the two piece first. This guy that bought definitely isn't the sucker.

I'm the one that bought it off ebay.

I got it for like $72.

It's been an awesome stick. Although I can't really tell you the improvements from the previous version...but it does feel better.

Yeah you did well on that one. If anyone is the sucker it was me not you. I paid $109, that is why I defended you I thought you got a great deal.

BTW, I love the stick too. I will never buy a one piece again.

In an earlier post Mack wrote:

Someone here has to be the first sucker to go for one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-2006-Easton-Synerg...1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm simply stating that we meaning the people that buy these shafts are being much more economical than the guys that buy the ONE PIECE STICKS, such as the stealth for 210 US. I'm not talking about the people that use the cut shaft. You also don't achieve the same length when you cut it. I tried that with a Synergy and cut it at the exact spot to fit a Synthesis blade. I ended up giving it to my daughter because it was too short after the cut. All that I'm saying is buy the two piece first. This guy that bought definitely isn't the sucker.

Get the context right before you use a quote.

You want to Explain it to me then? It sounds an awful lot like you're calling the people that buy Synthesis or Synergy 2 sticks are suckers. Sorry to offend you but that is what your "context" IS.

I think his context is that the Synergy II is just a repainted Snythesis. He was saying that if you bought a Synergy II and thought it would be a lot different from the Synthesis then you were a sucker.

I agree w/you jrgretzky99 a 2 piece tapered shaft is essentially the same. And for most of us rec players it would be the more economical option. Unless you get the OPS on sale like I did.