Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle4u

Best stick

what is the best stick  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i know this poll will quickly turn into a love fest for easton, so i had to vote early. i trully love using my Inno/Warrior 1100. for me it has the best feel and durability.

I was going to vote for Sher-Wood, but I don't see it on the list. I don't see Innovative either.

C'mon man, if you're going to make a poll, at least show some respect and spell Sher-Wood and Salming correctly. I'm just taking a stab at it, but I agree with jrhky36, this is going to end up being one big Easton (and maybe TPS) stroke job. Hell, it's the only brand that received the honour of being capitalized.

"Sheerwood" sticks suck ass.

i know this poll will quickly turn into a love fest for easton, so i had to vote early. i trully love using my Inno/Warrior 1100. for me it has the best feel and durability.

You said "Inno/Warrior," have I been stuck under a rock or has Innovative become/was purchased by/been renamed "Warrior?"