Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrphantom042

the uglyest glove & blocker

OMG WTF is wrong with that guy. Nice pads agreed but what on earth is with the G and B they should at least be white not vintage brown

It's Neill little.. playing for espoo blues in Finnish sm-liiga.

In Jääkiekkolehti ( Finnish icehockeymagazine ) he was chosen as one of the leagues 50 best players.. Ranking 50th on that list.

It's Neill little.. playing for espoo blues in Finnish sm-liiga.

In Jääkiekkolehti ( Finnish icehockeymagazine ) he was chosen as one of the leagues 50 best players.. Ranking 50th on that list.

Neil Little as in the former AHL goalie from the Philadelphia Phantoms?

OMG WTF is wrong with that guy. Nice pads agreed but what on earth is with the G and B they should at least be white not vintage brown

Or maybe that brown color, but with an entire old-school looking blocker?

I mean, make it look one from 30 or more years ago, but give it the quality, lightweigt, ... of nowadays.

they guy never really had matching sense. even when watching him play for us. i wonder why he never returned. oh well, no big loss. ;). but yeah, those are fugly.

OMG WTF is wrong with that guy. Nice pads agreed but what on earth is with the G and B  they should at least be white not vintage brown

Or maybe that brown color, but with an entire old-school looking blocker?

I mean, make it look one from 30 or more years ago, but give it the quality, lightweigt, ... of nowadays.

but they are brown!

I mean, this way

Cnv0137.JPG