Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Sakic

Easton Grip Vs. Soft Grip?

I have a synthesis grip so i no what eastons grip is like. and i like it alot. i perfer my sticks to have some grip to them. my dad's friend is gettin me a True One, and it says it can ahve soft grip on it? what is soft girp?

Does the new Easton grip Peel?

I loved the 2002 grip but hated the 2003 grip.

yea, has anyone tried the 04 grip because i just ordered a Z-Bubble grip from epuck (if it ever gets here, horrible customer sevice) so i will let you know when i try mine.

Yea, I have a 04 Z-Bubble-Grip and it's peeling in some spots towards the bottom of the shaft. Nothing too major though. I think when your stick gets slashed and cut it comes off in little "chunks" rather than actual peeling.

Does the new Easton grip Peel?

I loved the 2002 grip but hated the 2003 grip.

yea, has anyone tried the 04 grip because i just ordered a Z-Bubble grip from epuck (if it ever gets here, horrible customer sevice) so i will let you know when i try mine.

ePuck doesn't belong in the same sentence as horrible customer service...

Also, Next Sakic, there is no material called Therma Tec. That is just the process Easton is now using to make their sticks.

are those new z bubbles for 90$ a good deal, what made them drop the price almost 30$?

I'm guessing its the same shaft but since all these new tapered models are coming out it won't be as much of a 'high performance shaft'.

are those new z bubbles for 90$ a good deal, what made them drop the price almost 30$?

I'm guessing its the same shaft but since all these new tapered models are coming out it won't be as much of a 'high performance shaft'.

but it's still a high performance standard shaft, isn't it?