Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

clarko_99

Mission 2006 10000 bearings and 95000 bearings

hey guys,

just trying to decide which skates to buy from the latest mission range. After all i have read about the 10000, i am pretty sure id like to go for the best mission can offer.

however, im sure i remember someone saying that they had a bit of trouble getting normal 608 size bearings into the chassis as they origionally came with micro bearings. So im just wondering if this is a problem, or im dreaming that someone actually said that. If there isnt any problems with converting to 608 bearings with teh 10000's im going for them.

Any help is much appriciated. Cheers guys,

oh also, if someone could explain the amount of difference between the width sizes D and EE, that would be awesome.

Cheers again,

Dan

yo may not even have to swap spacers.. i didnt in my RT's and those had mini bearings and i used regular size bearings with the same spacers.. could be wrong you may need new spacers.. if so thats not a big purchase to make

I use both 608 and 688 bearing and sometimes a combo with no problems at all! Like everyone else said you have to change micro spacers to the normal 608 spacers! I have never had any problems with any skates changing between the two sizes of bearings, as long as you use the right spacers!!