Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eazy_b97

NHL final Four

Who is The favourite to Win the Cup?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With Philadelphia as the most experienced team and three very young energetic teams who would you say is the favourite to win the cup? It's really a toss up as of now in my opinion.

Guest phillyfan

I think the Flyers are capable of beating Tampa besides the regular season stats, those mean nothing now. I can see a Flyers Victory in 7 games, and I can see Calgary representing the West. Then, Flyers in 6...

Calgary just seems to want every game more than any other team, they come to play every night and what else can I say about Iginla hes just been amazing. Also I thought it was cool how SJ didn't even celebrate after they eliminated COL.

Guest Datsyuk*13

I think who ever comes out of the west will win it.

Calgary all the way!!!! Seeing them beat Detroit and Vancouver was amazing. Kipersoffs is playing incredible and there getting goals from lots of players just not one line. Total team effort! GO FLAMES!

Kipersoffs

First, it's Kiprusoff

and second, if tampa win the cup, it will be a great thing for hockey because they are playing an offensive system and the other 3 team are more playing a defensive system then an offensive one. Defensive games are boring to watch.

I hope that it will be Tampa Bay who will be the Stanley Cup Champions.

Tampa has offensive players yes, but they are sound defensively. Make no mistake about it, these guys can play at both ends. Tortorello reemed out Lecavalier for not playing any D.

Philly has played an uptempo game at times, but it's not their bread and butter.