Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeepman221

Senior SIZE 13 Goalie Skates

I am in need of a size 13 goalie skate. Preferably Bauer, but at this point, almost any brand will do. I have tried every online site I can find and all local stores are out. If anybody has a pair, please let me know. Or, if you know where I can get them, please drop me a line! PLEASE HELP!

jeepman221@yahoo.com

Hey, I put an order in on that site, and they emailed me back the next day saying they were refunding my credit card, and they were completely out of any size 13 skate. Does anybody else have any ideas/stores/last ditch efforts?

My big feet are preventing me from playing goalie.... this sucks

BTW Salming, what site were you referring me to? cyclonetaylor?

Thanks guys...

Have you tried eBay?

:)

If that doesn't help, you can always buy a pair of players skate, cut the tendon guard off and ask a hocky shop to put a cowling onto the outsole. I'm currently skating on a pair of Graf 727 players skates with Bauer cowlings and it's probably the best pair of skates I've owned.

I have a guy that emailed me with a pair of 13's in Canada. He said he doesn't accept Paypal, only money orders. Does anybody know if this is a bad idea? Is this normally a scam? He said he only accepts Bidpay, so I said if he relists on them on ebay with a "buy it now" price, that I would pay the listing fees and shipping, and send him a bidpay payment.... anybody have any ideas on this? I really want the skates, I just don't want to get scammed here....

thanks... anybody else see/have any 13s?

Okay, guys, I referred this gentleman to the site. Somebody's gotta know. :)

Jimmy, you're a goalie....

Try Zwickers in Bedford Mass. They carry odd sizes and get a lot of the Bruins pro returns.

ah man, i feel your pain. I'm a 13/14(I call it 13.5 but no one makes half sizes that high). Luckily, I got used to and started to like stuffing my feet into a smaller skate, the only problem with smaller skate is blisters :(

a skate thats too big gives you blisters. a skate thats too small causes pressure. The rubbing up and down by a skate thats too big will causes the blisters. Ive skated in skates that were far too small, not one blister, only pressure and pain. Get Sized.

a skate thats too big gives you blisters. a skate thats too small causes pressure. The rubbing up and down by a skate thats too big will causes the blisters. Ive skated in skates that were far too small, not one blister, only pressure and pain. Get Sized.

idk, my foot doesn't get blisters but my big toes sure do :(