Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

New pants

What pants between those should I buy?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm on the market for pants since 3-4 months and i'm not still able to find a pair. Here are my criteria...

- flexibility of the pants

- lightweight

If you vote in others can you please write the model you will choose.

Thanks for everyone who will answer my poll.

I think the M-1 looks pretty nice. I've never tried them but I hear they're pretty good. I think the new TPS pants are going to be pretty nice too. But all in all it's what you choose.

It's hard to choose for you. Those are all great pants. Remember there's a lot more to pants than weight and movement. The Tacklas and Nikes have tapered legs, but the CCM has a straight leg. It depends on how big your legs are and what you would prefer. And do you want to have leg zippers? They tend to raise the price a lot and I don't want to make you pay for something you don't care for.

Decide on more of the features you want, then we can try to guess which pants suit you. Some things to consider: tight legs versus loose legs, durability, the fair price, zippers, two-piece versus one-piece, slash guard size, high kidney pads versus low kidney pads, spine pad, padded belt, leg length, etc.

Instead of the Easton Z-Air pants you might want to try the Air model. Excellent mobility and pretty lightweight. I wore Grafs before and made the switch easily to the Airs.

I have the Vapor 10's and they're pretty good, they're fairly light and flexible, but still have lots of protection, the only thing about them is with the belt it has on them it seems like my jersey always tucks itself in. Personally, I think that the Bauer 8000's look and feel much better, i think that I will be buying some when they get to my LHS

Instead of the Easton Z-Air pants you might want to try the Air model.  Excellent mobility and pretty lightweight.  I wore Grafs before and made the switch easily to the Airs.

Do you know what is the difference between the Easton air and the Easton ultra-light?

Instead of the Easton Z-Air pants you might want to try the Air model.  Excellent mobility and pretty lightweight.  I wore Grafs before and made the switch easily to the Airs.

Do you know what is the difference between the Easton air and the Easton ultra-light?

try the easton website, i bet they could help you out

try the easton website, i bet they could help you out

That was a good idea but they don't show it on Easton. They have put their new product.