Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jino86

Setting a new hockey club

Hi,i'm currently playing in Malaysia n we are trying to set a new hockey organization here...we are trying to order pucks and goal...does any of u guys here sell official size goal and pucks? i've checked a few on9 store and they dont carry them cept pucks..if any of u LHS owner can give a good deal pm me and i will ask my club president to see whehther he agrees wit it or not wit the deal...thx ......we are trying to promote the sports here and for the love of the game...

Anywhere to order official size net ??any links or any any one??

You'd probably be best off getting in touch with someone over on that side of the Pacific. I'd have to think there is a producer of goals and rink products in Russia or something. The problem if that most of the heavy duty goals sold in North American are produced in NA. They are extremely heavy, big and fairly expensive, several hundred $US. To buy them is not your concern, but to have them shipped over will be insane. When you think about the volume of 2 regulation goals packed, you're almost taking up as much space as a small car, whether it be by plane or ship, and the shipping company will definitely charge you for it.

For the money in question, it would be worth it (and probably less expensive) to pay a metalworker to weld you some goals and put a good paint job on them. After all, it is just heavy steel piping and glossy red paint. You could have netting shipped over for much cheaper.

Pucks are more managable, but still quite heavy. We recently ordered a bunch of new practice and game pucks, and the price of the product was not terribly expensive, but it cost approximately $25 US to ship each case of 100 (UPS claims each case of pucks weighs 37 lbs).

I own pucks made in CHINA. About the official size net, there's nothing so special about it, you can have local skilled workers do that for you... just get the proper dimensions and materials (which i believe can be found in any country) and find the right people. It'll save you a lot of money. Philippines make their own official size nets.

Get the dimensions of the actual goal and get a local metal worker to produce one. The rink here in Hong Kong did just that.

Then, you can buy the goal net off any large online hockey store and use it.

Far cheaper option than shipping a goal over.

now can any of u hockey shop owner or worker can give me a good deal on buying 100 pieces of pucks with shipment to malaysia?...do PM me coz i need it ASAP, i need to quote the price to my club president...thx guy..grt help...