Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vintas

Bauer Nike 2006 Equipment

Soo

I played a team last night that 2 kids had One90's, the holder looks dirty on the ice as do the skates, but the tendon guard cutouts look dangerous.

Their entire team also all had One90 gloves all blue, they were sick too.

Soo I went by my shop this morning they had the One90 demo, they are ridiculously light. Im not a huge weight guy as Im wearing heavy custom 735's right now, but these are ridiculous. They look brittle though and just by looking at the set up they have I will be suspect on durability

Edit: http://kilby.sac.on.ca/Athletics/macpherso...ay/DSC_1670.JPG

check it

sherwood that looks like the ucc team. i know the senior varsity team is fully sponsored with silver 8000 helmets, pants, vapor xxx skates and gloves, and xxx lite sticks. maybe they have been updated to the one90 series now. the senior team (not varisty) was also in ohio this weekend, they have silver helmets and pant shells, but dont get anything else.

sherwood that looks like the ucc team. i know the senior varsity team is fully sponsored with silver 8000 helmets, pants, vapor xxx skates and gloves, and xxx lite sticks. maybe they have been updated to the one90 series now. the senior team (not varisty) was also in ohio this weekend, they have silver helmets and pant shells, but dont get anything else.

Cause it is UCC :D

My team beat them 6-2 yesterday..

im assuming your from sac then from the site. are you guys sponsored like UCC? i hear their team isnt even top 10 this year, st. mikes and mt. carmel in missisauga are apparently the top 2

I don't like the look of all the new NBH stuff at all. It carries the look of the nike line (at least the skates) and not at all the classic bauer supreme look - which imo looks much better.

will there no longer be an independent bauer line? is it only nbh in the future?

im assuming your from sac then from the site. are you guys sponsored like UCC? i hear their team isnt even top 10 this year, st. mikes and mt. carmel in missisauga are apparently the top 2

We're sponsored by CCM/RBK.

UCC isn't ranked, but they're a good good team. St. Mikes is overrated and Mt. Carmel I have no idea. We're #3 in the rankings..after this weekend we'll move up to 1 or 2 B)

:/ i wish i went to a school such as ucc or sac. i know kids on my team that make the varsity teams as a 3rd line player taht doesnt neccesarily get much playing time, but gets the experience of the US tournies and all the gear :) plus they dont even have to go to class on game days i hear

all the gear :) plus they dont even have to go to class on game days i hear

If your playing prep hockey for those reasons theres something wrong with your judgement.

actually no. as a 15 year old no one sees ice time on a senior varsity team. when you are my age at a school such as UCC or SAC, you have 2 options. If you make the varsity team, you get the experience and treatment of being on the best school team, you play with the best high school players in toronto and develop your game from the little ice time you get. or you can go senior, a step down from varsity where you can be an important part of the team, but rarely get to travel and play in tier2. the gear is merely a bonus, and was said more jokingly than serious.

actually no. as a 15 year old no one sees ice time on a senior varsity team. when you are my age at a school such as UCC or SAC, you have 2 options. If you make the varsity team, you get the experience and treatment of being on the best school team, you play with the best high school players in toronto and develop your game from the little ice time you get. or you can go senior, a step down from varsity where you can be an important part of the team, but rarely get to travel and play in tier2. the gear is merely a bonus, and was said more jokingly than serious.

I'm 14 and I get/got a fair bit of ice time on our 1st team (varsity), until i got hurt. Back on my way up now though. And our one 15 year old is easily the most talented player on our team, he was going to go top ten in the OHL draft but backed out as he wants to go NCAA.

Anyway, we lost in finals in MacPherson today, their whole team was almost 19. The kid who was ranked for the NHL draft was dirty..as was the kid who was drafted by Chicagooo

Does the One90 have a fit similar to the 8090?

When is the One90 supposed to be available and about how much will it cost?

Thanks

Just look at other Top End skates when they first hit the market and figure out the price they'll be. They're obviously going to be expensive. It will be available in the future like all the other stuff.