Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SnakeEyes29

Why are there more TBlades in NHL?

$2 shipping?  I have my guys do Priority Mail.  4 day turnaround.

Do the math.... $3.85 Priority mail each way, 4 sets of steel in the envelope. Cost $3.85 to me, $3.85 back to them. Total $7.70 for round trip for FOUR sets of steel. That's about $2 per set for shipping. USPS Priority mail is 3 day deliveery pretty much anywhere in the country.

Gotcha. That's the best way to go. I tell them to put it in a flat rate and they're set.

couldn´t you can sharpe the new t-blade model?

My friend who owns a shop tried to sharpen the t-blade, but the metal was too hard so it started to grind down the wheel.

A harder side stone made specifically for t-blades is available.

couldn´t you can sharpe the new t-blade model?

My friend who owns a shop tried to sharpen the t-blade, but the metal was too hard so it started to grind down the wheel.

A harder side stone made specifically for t-blades is available.

One guy I know said it melted the plastic backing to the steel

I don't usually care about the appearance of equipment -- unless, of course, we're talking about the cool designs we have on next year's sticks :P -- but I must say that the new holders for the t-blades look really sweet!