Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g0o0nshow

Pre-game music

Unfortunately, we're not allowed to check anymore, but I still liked to get pumped before the game. I find anything from the following artists really gets me jacked!

Barry Manilow

Liza Minelli

Neil Sedaka

Johnny Mathis

Barbra Streisand

On the way to the rink i usually listen to the album "God Hates Us All" by Slayer in its entirety. Then if I have any time left i blast some Lamb Of God. If there are any metal fans on here that havent heard of Lamb of God, your missing out.

wow so much metal from you guys. that stuff sucks......... you dont need 5 instruments blarring all out into your ears to get you pumped. its all mental if you want to get the most out of yourself. sure listen to music, i do too, just not heavy metal crap thats a waste

wow so much metal from you guys. that stuff sucks......... you dont need 5 instruments blarring all out into your ears to get you pumped. its all mental if you want to get the most out of yourself. sure listen to music, i do too, just not heavy metal crap thats a waste

And you'd rather listen to rap? Oooh..., wow, great stuff that is... <_<

And you'd rather listen to rap? Oooh..., wow, great stuff that is... <_<

Some rap ain't bad. Personally I like lil' wayne, eminem, 50 cent, g-unit, luda, Juelz Santana yada yada yada

I love metal. It doesn't suck. They have the most talent I think. Being able to play guitar, with no set notes, I think that's real talent. Other bands play the same thing over and over again, while with metal/hardcore, they never play the same 2 notes, it's awesome

I advise the metal fans to listen to Bleeding Through. Good stuff. 'Revenge I Seek' and 'City of the Condemed' are good choices, although mostly anything from them is good.

If it does the job why does it matter?

has anyone got any good songs that remind you of a hockey game? (either just before the game or those clap along song if you know what i mean)

were you sayin yes to my question which was ^^^^ or to something else?

has anyone got any good songs that remind you of a hockey game? (either just before the game or those clap along song if you know what i mean)

were you sayin yes to my question which was ^^^^ or to something else?

he quoted to something completely different as you can obviously see

None of the older guys on any of the teams I have played for have let Rap into the locker rooms or in the parking lots after the games. They look down on it. I like it from time to time...real violent rap, bout killing people, doing drugs...just gets me pumped. But in respect of the older guys, I'll usually have AC/DC on in my car when I pull into the place.

Ante Up by MOP.... Imagine that being played at like 200 Decibles (sp?) two dressing rooms away from the snobyest team ever.

We use to rotate the CD selection on our team every game a different guy brings what he likes. Last time I brought Calico System album is called "They Live". Usually the rotation includes only Hardcore, Grindcore, Screamo, some Nu-Metal...that sort of stuff. Rap just doesn´t fit into a hockey locker in my opinion and luckyly none on my team listens to it B)

Let's Go- Trick Daddy

Down With The Sickness- Disturbed

Stupify- Disturbed

Bodies- Drowning Pool

10,000 Fists-Disturbed

Before I Forget- Slipknot

We Will Rock You- Queen

Twisted Transtior- Korn

Right Now- Korn