Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JSchultz

Try before you buy?

Epuck is a great online dealer, though they are sometimes slim on selection of products on their site, but they will go out of their way to get whatever you need.

Epuck is a great online dealer, though they are sometimes slim on selection of products on their site, but they will go out of their way to get whatever you need.

It's hard to keep everything in stock all the time, especially with the manufacturers that change their product every year.

I'm going to spend a bit more than I'd like to, and buy some 9500's from epuck.com Justin told me that even this years 7500 is much stiffer than last years 950, but *I* feel unsettled buying a skate that is 3rd in the lineup. I figured I'd be ok with D2c's, but that was a nightmare.

I haven't had a skate that wowed me in 5 years (wicked light), so we'll see how these 9500's stack up.

I had the opportunity to check out the '05 He950's that my team-mate uses tonight, and I wasn't too impressed. I couldn't believe the top-end skate lacked a good amount of stiffness. Good thing I didn't place an order for those skates! local shoppes are out of 7500's too.