Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest phillyfan

Fatboy faceoff...

Guest phillyfan

Few minutes into the show, but any Viva la Bam watchers, who's the Fatboy Faceoff Champion? :rolleyes:

Viva LA Bam is one of the best shows on tv right up there with ER and Reno 911. Chappeles show would be better if there weren't so many damn commericals.

Viva La Bam is one of the worst shows on TV, what is the concept..just give Margera money to see how many ways he can screw around with his parents, who if they weren't getting paid would have disowned the kid the first time he tried that crap.

But now he can bankroll them. Other than having no pride, at least they're being compensated for it now.

True, plus Bam really is a big softie. He wrecked Phil's van, but in turn he bought him a brand new Suburban. The show would be better if he wasn't always compensating for what he does.

I watch the Sunday Stew... I like pimp my ride and wild boys most. On the topic of VLB, I think tonights episode was horrible. The fat boy faceoff was such a waste of 30 minutes, i don't understand how that got on the air. I like Bam, CKY, etc... but i'm not impressed anymore.

I like Pimp My Ride, they usually end up doing something nice for someone who is nice or good-hearted. Granted for the most part all they are really fixing is the 'outside' appearance, if there was something wrong that could fix I dont think they'd just skip it. Those cars problably go out 100% safer then they come in, especially last nights episode where the girl didnt even have a seatbelt that worked.

Guest phillyfan

I don't mind PMR, but I can't stand people who can't speak proper English.

Viva La Bam is an awesome show, I try to never miss an episode. I felt bad for April (Bam's mom) last night, getting her china closet wrecked, but them trashing Vito's truck was awesome.

Pimp My Ride is another awesome show, but I agree, do they do any work to the parts that make the cars run? It would be stupid to have a tricked out ride that only has an engine that will work for another year or two or however many in most of those cars cases. I liked the Mustang they did.

For the record, I'll take Monster Garage over PMR anyday..