Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zrez

Energy

A big bowl of pasta with some bacon on it, no cheese as it takes a long time to digest and will slow you down. Just before the game either energy tablets or a glucose drink, but be aware for the down after the high.

But if you want to keep it simple, eat well, drink well, sleep well, and prepare

If you have a major cold, no matter what you do, you will probably feel a bit zapped of energy. Drink lots and lots of water to help flush your system. Playing will only make you more dehydrated.

As for normal, I usually drink either a Mountain Dew Amp, Sobe Adrenaline Rush or Piranha an hour to hour and a half before a game or practice. Also I have seen energy gum but I haven't tried any of that yet.

Crunk has no alcohol in it you can order it online and it has a list of ingredients. I noticed when i drank energy drinks it made me feel anxious and i didnt really like the feeling. Eat alot of carbohydrates and drink a mix of half gatorade and half water before you game.

actually if you're sick, pedialyte is a good alternative to gatorade, powerade ,etc..and most stuff since it has less sugars...

outside of fluids and eating stuff with a lower GI...Advil Cold and Sinus...90 min before gametime..ahhh....wait..i do that a lot anyway..hmm

I like to drink No-Fears before games. For some reason I found that drinking it about one hour before gives me the best benefits.

I just had a game tonight, and had a cup of coffee before and found it really kept me energized. I've also heard coffee is good at absorbing carbs aswell, which can help you fully utilise ur pre game carb loading. Vector energy bars are also good before a game i find.