Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MB816 Problems

Hey Guys,

I am just writing everyone who is inquiring about there wheels if they havent arrived yet, I am leaving Phoenix at 7am Tuesday and arrive home around 5pm, I will be in the office Wednesday but will be in meetings all Wednesday and Thursday. I will try to get as much done as I can this Friday, but it may carry over into Monday. Please don't worry guys I will take care of you!!!

Narch was great, I would like to publicly thank Darren for a great 2 weeks. I would also like to than Dan Maxwell for everything! I had allot of fun!

Talk to you soon guys,

Mike

I'm a BIG fan of the MB16's and was one of the first to review the wheel on the site.

Been skating on them since October 13th with no problems....until tonight.

Playing in my league I tried to slip a hip check but the player still go enough of me to knock me off balance. As I was trying to regain balance I caught the toe of my skate into the court followed by the wheel.

The hub of the wheel cracked in half.

I've ordered another....just wondering if I was lucky the wheels had lasted 5 months or if this was a problem.

Thanks!

I'm a BIG fan of the MB16's and was one of the first to review the wheel on the site.

Been skating on them since October 13th with no problems....until tonight.

Playing in my league I tried to slip a hip check but the player still go enough of me to knock me off balance. As I was trying to regain balance I caught the toe of my skate into the court followed by the wheel.

The hub of the wheel cracked in half.

I've ordered another....just wondering if I was lucky the wheels had lasted 5 months or if this was a problem.

Thanks!

About to email Mike at Rink Rat right now.....

Another 2 Wheels cracked tonight!!! Normal play as well...nothing fancy.

Starting to REALLY question the design of these and considering going back to the hornets or something else completely.

Really bummed!!