Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jason37

Robitaille is now the scoring King

This was an insane game to watch. I was supposed to go, but didn't get out of work until 6:30 so I missed it. I got home in time to watch it on TV though. Luc played a hell of a game and it's nice to see him finally get the record.

On a side note, Hossa scored two beauty goals and was dominant out there. Damn he's good!

Wow, so now Robitaille has the most goals by a Left Winger ever, and the most goals on the Kings. Pretty good for somebody who supposedly didn't have the skating skills for the NHL.

Talking about Marcel Dionne: I remember when the discussion was "who is the better rookie: Marcel Dionne and Guy Lafleur?" and "Should the Canadiens have selected Marcel Dionne instead of Guy Lafleur?". It was the Crosby-Ovechkin debate of the day back then.

I was at the game - It was a special night, not only for Luc but for everyone there. You could feel it after he scored his first goal. Awesome.

Matty Norstrom had a stellar night also. That guy is a rock on D.

-Elwood