Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Allsmokenopancake

Forward Pitch, is it the boot, blade, holder

I was just curious. If I had boots I liked, but wanted more forward pitch, could I change the blade holder.

I have seen comments here that graf have more forward pitch than others, so would that pitch transfer if I took the holder/blade from a graf and put it on a ccm boot, or is it in boot design too, or a combination of all three?

What are the flattest and most "pitchy" I guess skates.

Just curious

Thanks

I put the cobras on my XXX and noticed no pitch difference...I was told all the forward pitch is from the graf boot. Also had a LS and the cobras on a steel table again no noticable difference.

I'm not really looking to do much of anything at the minute. I just saw in another thread where someone said they got graf skates and then put their old bauer holders on it to reduce the pitch or something, and I was curious what contributed to it.

I am just trying te absorb some knowledge to maybe use down the road, its either that or do some real work